On rare occasions we need to close but these closures are few and far between
If closure does take place it is usually as a result of
- weather (e.g. heavy snowfall)
- mechanical failure (e.g. boilers)
- interruption to utility services such as gas, water or electric.
In the event of any closure or unusual circumstance we will attempt to send a text message via our automated system to all parents/carers so it is vital that you keep us informed of any changes to your mobile number.
You may also
1) Call the council information line on
2) Check our twitter feed @Earlsfieldsch
3) Access the Opencheck advice site on: map.lgfl.org.uk/opencheck; An updated message in blue writing is shown on the top left hand side of the screen once you have selected Earlsfield School.
Or, if you are unable to use any of the above options
4) call the school on 020 8946 5452 and selecting option 0 on the phone system, where, if possible, a member of staff has been able to access the school site they will answer the phone.
Please be aware that in the event of snowfall we may ask you to turn up with your shovel!